Earlier, the way to amusement for people was the Television. Television was the incredible invention to the black & white life of individuals. People turned out their dreams into reality in the form of television. After that, the world of smartphones begins. In a single device, they got lots of things and relished with it too. They enjoyed each facility in that single device by carrying that anywhere anytime with themselves. With the passage of time, the demands hike up and to get the joy of HD videos and games on the big screen, people demands to connect their phones to television. But numerous people don’t know how to connect it. People face lots of difficulties to screen out their videos, photos by connecting the phone to the television. To solve out your this problem, we are figuring out the most the easiest ways to on how to connect Xiaomi Redmi 4 to smart tv.
How To Connect Xiaomi Redmi 4 To Smart TV
There are many different ways to connect mobile to TV. Some of them are easy and some of are not. So here are some easy to follow methods you can use to ans how to connect Xiaomi Redmi 4 to TV.
1. USING WIFI (Difficulty Level : Moderate)
To connect your LCD television to your home network with a Wi-Fi connection, you need the following equipment:
- An internet connection.
- A wireless router or access point.
- A wireless adapter compatible with your TV.
In addition to the above equipment, you also need the following information about your wireless network:
- Network name
- Wireless encryption type (WEP, WPA, etc…)
- Wireless encryption key
After you have gathered all of the above equipment and information, continue on to the next step.
To begin connecting your TV to your wireless network, follow these steps:
- Connect the wireless adapter to the USB port on your TV.
- Press the MENU button, and then select Setup.
- Select Network.
- Select Network Type, and then select Wireless.
- Select Network Setup.
- Select Select a network
- Wait a few seconds for the TV to scan for wireless networks in the area. Select the name of your network in the list.
- Use the remote control to insert your wireless encryption keys. For numbers, press the number on the remote. Four letters, use the arrow keys to highlight a letter and then press Enter. After you have entered your wireless key, press the
- Wait several seconds for the TV to connect to your wireless network. You have to adjust the IP address settings in a network setting if the TV does not connect.
- Press the RETURN button to return to the Network screen.
- Select Network Test. The TV is now testing the network to make sure it is connected and working properly.
2. USING USB CABLE (Difficulty Level : Easy)
Firstly, make sure that your Android devise supports MHL. Along with that, the presence of correct MHL is also necessary so that everything can run smoothly. Right cable will save the time and efforts, so it’s advisable to have the right chord for proper working.
Let’s look at the steps to be followed in connection –
- First, take your phone. Phones are having a charging point which can be used to connect the USB cable. Take the compatible side of USB cable which can be connected to the charging point of the phone and insert it there.
- Then you can connect the other side of the cable to your television.
- Your phone will start charging. That means it has been connected successfully. You will get a notification on your phone. Click on that and you will find various options like – only charging transfer data. Choose the required option.
- After being connected, whichever file you want to transfer from phone to television, you can do it easily by using cut/paste option or you can right click on the file and then use the option ‘send to’.
- In this way, you can connect the phone to the television.
It is a very simple method to connect the mobile with television.
3. USING HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface) (Difficulty Level : Easy)
Two types of converters are available:
- MHL: It stands for Mobile High-Definition Link. This offers HD video and eight-channel surround sound. Founded in 2010 and currently offering the super MHL specification, devices are available for micro USB and USB Type-C.
- Slimport: Even without draining the battery, you can connect your phone to your TV as it has low power requirements. Many Slimport cables feature a micro USB port for connecting your charger cable.
Connect the compatible end of the MHL cable to the phone. Connect the other end to TV with HDMI port and one end in USB port. Then select the HDMI option on the TV screen. Then you can see the android screen on TV.
4. USING BLUETOOTH (Difficulty Level : Moderate)
It’s very simple to connect the device with television through Bluetooth. Take your phone. Switch on the Bluetooth. Now there are two methods to switch it on.
- Pull down the notification panel and along with Wi-Fi option, you will find the ‘Bluetooth’ option. Click on it and it will get switched on. Make it visible in settings as explained below.
- The second option is:
- Go to settings
- Then click on wireless and networks
- Choose the Bluetooth option
- Switch it on
- Also, make it visible
Now switch on the Bluetooth device which you want to connect to your phone, be it Bluetooth headphones or speaker.
Now, wait for the name of the device to be shown on your phone where you have made your phone’s Bluetooth visible. A list might appear under that. When you see the name of the headset/speaker, click on it. When it will be connected, you will hear from speakers that ‘your device has been successfully connected’.
Now you can listen to songs, movies or talk to people via the Bluetooth device instead of carrying your heavy phone for a long time and making your arm numb.
Isn’t it easy and helpful?
Phones and Tablets are perfect for individual users – Light in weight, long life battery, portable, sharp screen, but what if you want to share your personal experience with lots of people. We live in a golden age of technology. Whenever we go on a trip our phone gets loaded with lots of images which become memorable for us and which we want to share with lots of people at a time. What should we do to share our experience with multiple people? Our TV is perfect for this. We can connect our mobile or tablet on the big screen, by using the above methods in that easy way as mentioned earlier. So this was all about how to connect xiaomi Redmi 4 to smart TV.